- Berry flavored sleep aid
- Helps relieve sleeplessness
- Dye, sugar & alcohol free
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Compare to ZzzQuil® Active Ingredients**
- Non-Habit Forming
- Alcohol Free
- Sugar Free
Each 30 ml dose (2 tablespoons) contains: Sodium 23 mg.
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, the distributor of ZzzQuil®.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Take Only 1 Dose per Day (24 Hours) — See Overdose Warning
- Use Dose Cup or Tablespoon
Adult & children 12 yrs & over: 1 Dose = 30 ml (2 tablespoons) at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Store at Room Temperature
- Protect from light. Does not meet USP <671>.
©2014 Walgreen Co.
Not for Treating Cold or Flu.
Failure to Follow These Warnings Could Result in Serious Consequences
Tamper Evident: Do Not Use if Printed Shrink Band is Missing or Broken
Do not use
- For Children Under 12 Years of Age
- With Any Other Product Containing Diphenhydramine, Even One Used on Skin
- With Other Drugs That Cause Drowsiness such as Antihistamines & Nighttime Cold / Flu Products
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A Breathing Problem such as Asthma, Emphysema, or Chronic Bronchitis
- Difficulty in Urination due to Enlargement of Prostate Gland
- Heart Disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
When using this product
- Avoid Alcoholic Beverages & Other Drugs That Cause Drowsiness
- Drowsiness Will Occur
- Be Careful When Driving a Motor Vehicle or Operating Machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- For the Relief of Occasional Sleeplessness
- Helps Reduce Time to Fall Asleep if You Have Difficulty Falling Asleep