- Grape flavored cold & allergy elixir
- Helps relieve nasal congestion
- Helps restore freer breathing
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Ages 6 & Over
- For Cold & Allergy
- Helps Relieve Itchy, Watery Eyes, Runny Nose, Sneezing, Stuffy Nose & Itching of the Nose or Throat
- Compare to Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Allergy Active Ingredients^^
- Dosage Cup Provided
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Children's Dimetapp® Cold & Allergy
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Do Not Use More Than 6 Doses in Any 24-Hour Period
- Measure only with dosing cup prodivded. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Keep Dosing Cup with Product
- ml = Milliliter
- Shake Well before Using
|Adults & Children 12 Years & Over||20 ml Every 4 Hours|
|Children 6 to 11 Years||10 ml Every 4 Hours|
|Children under 6 Years||Do Not Use|
Store at 20 – 25°C (68 – 77°F). Do not refrigerate.
©2015 Walgreen Co.
Tamper Evident: Do Not Use if Printed Safety Seal around Bottle or under Cap is Broken or Missing
Keep Outer Carton for Complete Warnings & Product Information
Do Not Use
- To sedate child or to make child sleepy.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contaisn an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a Doctor before Use if You Have
- Heart Disease
- Thyroid Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Trouble Urinating due to an Enlarged Prostate Gland
- A Breathing Problem such as Emphysema or Chronic Bronchitis
Ask a Doctor or Phamacist before Use if You Are
- Taking Any Other Oral Nasal Decongestant or Stimulant
- Taking Sedatives or Tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do Not Use More Than Directed
- Drowsiness May Occur
- Avoid Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcohol, Sedatives, & Tranquilizers May Increase Drowsiness
- Be Careful When Driving a Motor Vehicle ot Operating Machinery
- Excitability May Occur, Especially in Children
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- Nervousness, Dizziness or Sleeplessness Occur
- Symptoms Do Not Get Better within 7 Days or Are Accompanied by Fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Each 10 ml contains: Sodium 4 mg
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itching of the Nose or Throat
Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.88
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 2.3x 6.9
Item Code: 904372