Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
24 Hour Relief of:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat or Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
Indoor & outdoor allergies
- Dye & Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Dosing cup included
Compare to Children's Zyrtec® active ingredient†
8 FL OZ (240 mL)
*Walgreens Pharmacists Survey Study, November 2014
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer-Healthcare, Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc., distributer of Children's Zyrtec®.
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Use only with enclosed dosing cup
- Find right dose on chart below
- mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 6 years and over: take 5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours
- Adults 65 years and over: 5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children to 2 to under 6 years of age: take 2.5 mL once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Dosing cup should be washed and left to air dry after each use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product:
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.75
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 2.4x 6.2
Item Code: 913623
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.