- It coats, moisturizes & lubricates
- Makes sleeping comfortable
- May reduce the risk of cavities
Xylitol in Time-Release Adhering Discs
Relief that Sticks.™
- Stimulates Saliva
- Coats, Moisturizes & Lubricates
- Makes Sleeping Comfortable
- May Reduce Risk of Cavities*
- Freshens Breath
- 500 mg Xylitol
Discretely sticks to gums in your cheek - no effect on talking or appearance. Can be used with braces, dentures, or CPAP machines. Reduces bacteria that flourish in a dry mouth, causing plaque and tooth decay.
- Animal products
- Fermentable sugar
- Artificial flavors or preservatives
- Products of nuts, corn, wheat, rice, grain, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, milk or yeast.\
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Made in USA
Not recommended for children under age 5 - risk of choking.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 3.6x 1.25
Item Code: 233249
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.