Frequently bought with...
- $2299earn points
- $1399earn points
- $1399earn points
- Visine-A Eye Allergy Relief, ....5 fl ozPriced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749earn points
- Relieves symptoms of hay fever and upper respiratory allergy symptoms
- Contains cetirizine hydrochloride
- Provides relief from sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; and itchy nose and throat
- Citrus flavored tablets melt in the mouth
Get temporary relief from symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies with Zyrtec Dissolve Tabs. It relieves runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; and itching of the nose or throat. Each tablet contains 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride and melts in the mouth. Tablets can be taken with or without water. Please see product Drug Facts for full product information.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
Tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.
Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store between 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F). Avoid high humidity.
- Tamper evident statement
©Johnson & Johnson
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.41x 4.33x 2.89
Item Code: 449113
Customers who bought this also bought...
- essie Nail Color Romper Room....46 fl oz$900Combine & Save
- 2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $219earn points