Frequently bought with...
- $1399earn points
- $2299earn points
- Visine-A Eye Allergy Relief, ....5 fl ozPriced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $2299earn points
- Fast*, powerful allergy relief of 24-hour Zyrtec in a liquid gel
- Contains 10 mg of cetirizine HCl per capsule
- 24-hour relief of runny nose, sneezing, and itchy, watery eyes and itchy nose and throat
- #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines
- *Starts working at hour 1.
Zyrtec Allergy Liquid Gels provide 24 Hour relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. With 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride per capsule, this prescription-strength allergy medicine provides 24 hours of relief from common symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat. Zyrtec is the number-one allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines. It is effective in treating indoor allergies from dust, mold, and pet dander, and outdoor, seasonal allergies from tree pollen, weeds, and grasses. Zyrtec is indicated for use by adults and children six years and older; one dose starts working at hour 1 and keeps on working for a full 24 hours.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-343-7805
Made in IsraelCetirizine HCl/Antihistamine
Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg capsule once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg capsule in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor.
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- Protect from light
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.51x 4.3x 4.63
Item Code: 475278
Customers who bought this also bought...
- essie Nail Color Petal Pusher....46 fl oz$900Combine & Save
- $679earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $269earn points
- 2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF