Frequently bought with...
- Original prescription strength
- Melts in your mouth
- 24 Hour relief of symptoms
- Relieves symptoms of hay fever and upper respiratory allergy symptoms
- Contains cetirizine hydrochloride
- Provides relief from sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; and itchy nose and throat
- Citrus flavored tablets melt in the mouth
Give children temporary relief from symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies with Children's Zyrtec Dissolve Tabs. It relieves runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; and itching of the nose or throat. Each tablet contains 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride and melts in the mouth. The tablets are intended for children 6 years and older. Tablets can be taken with or without water. Please see product drug facts for full product information.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- Tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store between 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F). Avoid high humidity.
©Johnson & Johnson
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.41x 4.33x 2.89
Item Code: 447687
Customers who bought this also bought...
- ACT Kids Anticavity Fluoride ...16.9 fl oz$499Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $449Buy 2, get 3rd FREE