Frequently bought with...
- No aspirin
- No salicylates
- Electrolyte S-10™
For Upset Stomach & Nausea
- No Aspirin
- No Salicylates
- Electrolyte S-10™*
Doctor recommended. 4 Minute Formula™† promotes prompt relief. Gluten free.
*Electrolyte-S10™ is Alvo-Amco's trade name for sodium citrate dihydrate.
†In laboratory tests, Nauzene reaches 99% of its acid neutralizing ability within 4 minutes.
- Adults: 2 - 4 tablets
- Children: Consult a doctor for appropriate dosage.
- Chew tablets completely.
- Dosage may be repeated after 15 minutes, not to exceed 24 tablets in 24-hour period unless advised by a doctor.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use and use only as directed.
- Nauzene Chewables are intended for use by normally healthy persons only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Sodium content: 54 mg / tablet
- Store at room temperature
- You may report serious side effects to 1-800-792-2582
- **Contents sealed: Each round pink Nauzene chewable tablet bears the identifying mark "ALVA" and is sealed in a clear plasic blister with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
Do not use if you have Hereditary Fructose Intolerance (HFI). This product contains fructose.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- Have diabetes because this product contains sugar.
- Are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- Have phenylketonuria because each chewable tablet contains 4.5 mg phenylalanine.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medications. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product, do not take more than 24 tablets in a 24-hour period.
Stop use and ask a doctor if nausea lasts more than two weeks or recurs frequently.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Nauzene is not intended as a substitute for a balanced nutritional diet or as an electrolyte replenishment.
For relief of nausea associated with upset stomach, including that due to overindulgence in food or drink.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.85x 1.6x 3.85
Item Code: 692767