We can keep you up-to-date on the recommended vaccines for you and your family. Walk-ins welcome, or schedule an appointment. Most insurance accepted.1
Vaccines we offer
- Flu (Influenza) - Seasonal
- Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria)
- Tdap (Whooping Cough)
- Meningitis (Meningococcal)
- Pneumonia (Pneumococcal)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Hepatitis A (Hep A)
- Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B combination
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Older adults can take charge of their health by receiving vaccines for preventable diseases at your neighboring Walgreens. Medicare Part B and D plans accepted.
Prepare for your vaccination
- Wear loose-fitting clothing.
- Bring your insurance information and photo ID.
- Check in 10 minutes before your appointment.
1 Vaccines subject to availability. State-, age- and health-related restrictions may apply.
2 Patient care services provided by Take Care Health Services, an independently owned professional corporation whose licensed healthcare professionals are not employed by or agents of Walgreen Co. or its subsidiaries, including Take Care Health Systems, LLC.