3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve for heat and humidity reduction in respirator.
- Adjustable M-noseclip
- Comfort straps
- Soft inner shell/soft against face
- Patented filter media
- Particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain other substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors.
- For additional information on 3M use recommendations for this class of respirator please consult the 3M Respirator Selection Guide found on the 3M OH&ESD website at 3M.com/occsafety or call 1-800-243-4630 in USA
NIOSH Approved: N95
At least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil. See package insert for approval label.
Made in USA
Not intended for individual resale.
This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
© 3M 2003
Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions inside. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
Do Not Use for:
- Gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4' - methylene dianiline (MDA) or sandblasting; concentrations that exceed 10 times the PEL/OEL, specific OSHA standards, or applicable government regulations, which ever is lower. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
Time use Limitation
- If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 8.5x 6.5x 5.2
Item Code: 242994