- Go anywhere with the world's most lightweight and portable walker
- Folds down into 7" diameter to store in closets, car trunks, or airplane overhead bins
- Adjusts in width to navigate narrow passageways
- Stationary wheels included; swivel wheels sold separately
- Rear easy-glide skids for maneuvering over all surfaces
- Height adjustable at handles to fit users from 4'10"-6'10"
- Made of high-grade aircraft aluminum; Weighs only 8 lbs; supports 400 lbs
The Space Saver Walker by Able Life is the world's smallest folding walker. By simply lifting a tab with your finger, your walker folds up into a 7" diameter. Weighing only 7.5 lbs, you no longer have to worry about your walker being too large and heavy while you travel or move around house. It comes in 3 colors to fit your style; Black Walnut, Cobalt Blue, and Regal Rose.
Opening the Walker:
1. Pull the handles apart from each other.
2. Pull handles apart as far as possible before pushing down on the Locking Pad.
Closing the Walker:
1. Notice the Locking Pad Lever. Pull up on this Lever to release the locking mechanism.
2. Pull up on the Locking Pad Lever to release the locking mechanism & to close the walker.
© Able Life
WARNING: Please read before using this product.
Serious injury or death can result if the Space Saver Walker is not used in the intended manner. Standers, Inc. is committed to providing safe products and informing the user of ways to prevent accidents.
- Regularly check the Space Saver Walker to make sure there are no broken or loose parts.
- When traveling, make sure Space Saver Walker is not subject to being thrown or dropped. This could result in broken components which will make the product unsafe.
- Individuals should not use this product if they are in a high risk condition. High risk users include those who are not mentally coherent (including those individuals under medication), users who have size or weight limit conditions, or any condition that impairs their ability to use the Space Saver Walker.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding these precautions, please contact Standers at 1-800-506-9901.
- If you are suffering from an ailment or injury or are taking medications that affect your balance or ability to stand or sit down, you should first consult with a physician before using this product. If the product is not used properly, serious injury or harm could result.
- The product was not intended to carry the full weight of an individual. This product is only intended to provide balance & support while walking, sitting, & standing.
- Children should not be allowed to hang on or play with the product.
- DISCLAIMER: Neither Standers, Inc. nor the manufacture is liable for any harm or injury that may result or has resulted from the improper use or assembly of the product.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 39.5x 8.5x 8.5
Item Code: 471085
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.