Frequently bought with...
- Clean Mint flavored mouthwash
- Helps prevent plaque & kill germs
- Helps to freshen breath
Advanced Care™ Plaque Guard™
- Anti-Gingivitis / Anti-Plaque Mouthwash
- Alcohol Free
- Helps Prevent Plaque
- Helps Control Gingivitis
- Helps Kill Germs
- Helps to Freshen Breath
U.S. Patent No. D591,159
Made in Canada
- Use after your normal brushing & flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to using this mouthwash.
Adults & Children 6 Years of Age & Older:
- Vigorously swish 20 ml (4 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 30 seconds twice a day & then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse.
Children 6 to 12 years of age: Adults should supervise use.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
©2014 Chattem, Inc
Stop Use & Ask a Dentist If
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks.
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Contains FD&C Yellow No. 5 (Tartrazine) as a Color Additive
Do Not Use If Safety Seal is Broken or Missing
- Helps Prevent & Reduce Plaque & Gingivitis
- Helps Control Plaque Bacteria That Contribute to the Development of Gingivitis, an Early Form of Gum Disease, & Bleeding Gums
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 2.1x 9.13
Item Code: 381847
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.