ACT Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Alcohol Free Mint33.8 fl oz
Exclusively for Beauty Enthusiasts! FREE Sample Bag from our top brands with $20 purchase on Beauty and Personal Care items . Details
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Frequently bought with...
#1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand*
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Strengthens Teeth
- Freshens Breath
- Alcohol Free
American Dental Association® Accepted
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of ACT® is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent or reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
*Among fluoride mouth rinses.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Pour 10 milliliters into cap (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Other Information: Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive.© 2013 Chattem, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.47
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 4.0x 10.25
Item Code: 419296
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.