- Soothing Mint flavored toothpaste
- Helps soothe & refresh dry mouth
- With Optaflow Technology
Helps Moisturize Mouth Tissue to Help Soothe & Refresh a Dry Mouth
- Helps Soothe Dry Mouth
- Helps Moisturize Mouth Tissue
- Helps Strengthen Teeth
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Helps Freshen Breath
- Non-Irritating & SLS Free
- Contains Xylitol
ACT® Dry Mouth Toothpaste is specially formulated with Optaflow® Technology which helps moisturize mouth tissue to soothe and refresh a dry mouth. The great tasting formula also helps strengthen teeth, prevent cavities and freshen breath.
ACT® Dry Mouth Toothpaste provides an oral care solution that helps deliver the soothing moisturization you need plus it helps protect from the harmful effects of dry mouth.*
Did You Know?
- Dry mouth sufferers often don't notice until their saliva flow has already dropped by 50%.
- Over 400 medications can cause dry mouth symptoms.
- Dry mouth is associated with an increased risk of cavities.
Optaflow® is a registered trademark of Symrise AG.
*Constant dry feeling, cavities, and bad breath
- Adults & children 2 years of age & older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing & rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children under 6 as necessary & use a pea-sized amount until your child is capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
©2014 Chattem, Inc
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.06x 1.06x 7.0
Item Code: 381849
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.