ACT Kids Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Fruit Punch16.9 oz
- Swish away particles brushing may miss
- Alcohol free
- Sodium fluoride 0.05%
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to fill line
- Pour out. Only the correct 10 milliliters dose will pour out
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
© Chattem, Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.86x 3.31x 8.23
Item Code: 932338
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.