Sponge Bob Squarepants® for Kids! | #1 Dentist Recommended Brand*
- Alcohol Free
- Helps prevent cavities
- Strengthens teeth
- Swish away particles brushing may miss
- Alcohol free
- Sodium fluoride 0.05%
American Dental Association accepted: "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of ACT® is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent or reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
*Among fluoride mouth rinses.Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to fill line
- Pour out. Only the correct 10 milliliters dose will pour out
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
© Chattem, Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.92x 3.41x 8.25
Item Code: 477367
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.