Swish away particles brushing may miss. #1 dentist recommended fluoride brand.* Alcohol free.
*Among mouth rinses.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to fill line
- Pour out. Only the correct 10 milliliters dose will pour out
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Other Information: Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive.© 2012 Chattem, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.4x 8.25
Item Code: 261354
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.