- Strengthens teeth
- Rebuilds enamel
- Freshens breath
- Alcohol free
- #1 dentist recommended fluoride brand (among fluoride mouth rinses)
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Pour 20 milliliters (10 mL mark or inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit it out
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartazine) as a color additive
- Do not use if satey seal is broken or missing
©2009 Chattem, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.05x 8.95
Item Code: 514405
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.