Frequently bought with...
- $499$7.79Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $129Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999$10.49earn points
- 2/$2000 or 1/$1149$12.99earn points
- $1199$14.99earn points
- $1599$17.99earn points
- $799earn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599
- $949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $499$7.79Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2699
- $949earn points
- Advil Film-Coated has a Rapid Release Formula to provide fast pain relief of headaches, back pains, and muscle pains.
- Advil Film-Coated tablets go to work in minutes to stop your pain before it gets worse.
- This Rapid Release Formula dissolves and absorbs quickly, delivering effective treatment to temporarily relieve headaches, muscle aches, minor arthritis pain, and joint pain.
- The 200mg of Ibuprofen Sodium in Advil Film-Coated tablets is designed to provide focused pain relief directly at the site of inflammation.
- No other OTC pain reliever has been proven to be faster or stronger than Advil.
Advil Film-Coated is designed to dissolve quickly, absorb rapidly, and go to work in minutes to stop pain before it gets worse. Advil Film-Coated Tablets have a Rapid Release Formula that is perfect for headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle aches, back pain, and the aches and pains associated with the common cold. The active ingredient in Advil Film-Coated is also an exceptional fever reducer. These tablets contain 200mg of Ibuprofen Sodium and are safe for ages 12 years and older. If you¿re looking for fast-acting pain relief in an easy-to-swallow tablet, add Advil Film-Coated tablets to your shopping cart today.
Advil Film-Coated is designed to provide fast, focused pain relief directly at the site of inflammation. The medicine in Advil is the #1 doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief and the top-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications.
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: Sodium 22 mg
- Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The
chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
When using this product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen
during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause
problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Menstrual cramps
- The common cold
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
Temporarily reduces fever.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 4.0
Item Code: 438914
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$200 or 1/$149$1.59
- Pringles Chips Original...5.26 oz.3/$400 or 1/$199$1.99
- 2/$600 or 1/$349$3.99
- Nice! Paper Towels...540 sh$599
- Pringles Chips Sour Cream And...5.57 oz.3/$400 or 1/$199$1.99
- 2/$400 or 1/$249
- 2/$500 or 1/$2792/$6.00 or 1/$3.49
- Swedish Fish Candy...3.1 oz.4/$400 or 1/$119
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$600 or 1/$3492/$7.00 or 1/$3.99