- Advil Liqui-Gels provide liquid fast pain relief for headaches, back pain, and muscle pain.
- Advil is the world’s #1-selling over-the-counter pain reliever.
- The medicine in Advil relieves pain at the site of inflammation.
- No other OTC pain reliever has been proven to work faster, stronger or longer on tough pain than Advil.
When pain strikes there is no time to wait for relief. Get fast pain relief at liquid speed with Advil Liqui-Gels. Advil Liqui-Gels provide fast relief of headaches, muscle aches, minor arthritis and other joint pain. Advil Liqui-Gels contains 200mg of Ibuprofen and is an effective fever reducer. The quick-acting medicine in Advil is engineered to relieve pain at the site of inflammation. With pain out of the picture, you can get on with your day.
The medicine in Advil is the #1 doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief (2) and the #1-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications (1). Be ready and face pain head-on by adding Advil Liqui-Gels to your shopping cart.
(1) Based on OTC sales
(2) Based on a survey of doctors
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- Read all directions and warnings before use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse of lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.9x 5.45x 2.85
Item Code: 507426
Customers who bought this also bought...