Alavert Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief48.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
- Melts in your mouth!
- Loratadine orally disintegrating tablet:
- 10 mg
- Relief of:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of nose & throat
- Alavert Allergy provides 24 hours of allergy symptom relief without causing drowsiness when taken as directed.
- It contains prescription strength Loratadine.
- Just one tablet a day relieves runny nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
- It is safe and effective for adults and children 6 years and over.
- The mint flavored tablet melts in your mouth.
- So convenient, it can be taken without water.
Tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.
Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily, do not use more than 1 tablet daily
Children under 6: ask a doctor
Consumers who have liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalaine 8.4 mg per tablet.
store at 2025°C(68°-77°F)
keep in a dry place
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any other of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not use more than directed. Taking more than recommended may cause drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seed medical help right away.
If pregnant of breast feeding, ask a health care professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
Runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 4.4x 2.95
Item Code: 618306
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.