- Relieves minor aches & pains
- For arthritis, backache & headache
- Temporarily reduces fever
Strength to Last 12 Hours
Made in Germany
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Older
- take one (1) tablet every eight to 12 hours while symptoms last
- for the first dose, you may take two (2) tablets within the first hour
- do not exceed two (2) tablets in any eight to 12-hour period
- do not exceed three (3) tablets in a 24-hour period.
Children Under 12 Years
- ask a doctor
Each tablet contains: Sodium 20 mg. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40 degrees C (104 degrees F).©Bayer
Do not use if the blister seal is cut or broken. Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- facial swelling
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have three (3) or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take ore or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have asthma.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
When using this product
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than three (3) days
- you have difficulty swallowing
- it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last three (3) months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
|Serving Size||1 tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.8x 3.6x 5.0
Item Code: 341648
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.