Frequently bought with...
Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap that covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It's the easiest way to get the 12-hour pain relief that just 1 Aleve can give you. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever.
- The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap has received the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation
- Just 1 caplet can relieve pain for up to 12 hours
- The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap is not child resistant
- ALEVE is the #1 recommended brand for minor arthritis pain among orthopedic doctors.
- ALEVE is proven better on tough pain than Tylenol 8hr. *Based on menstrual and dental pain studies.
- For minor aches and pains due to minor arthritis, back and body aches, and headache
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, Aleve and All Day Strong are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Package not child-resistant.
Do not use if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
Warnings. Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
Uses. ALEVE temporarily relieves minor pain from:
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 2.15x 3.65
Item Code: 503801
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1199$15.99earn points