Don't let back, muscle or minor aches and pains keep you tossing and turning all night. Aleve PM is the first over-the-counter PM product with a sleep aid plus the 12-hour strength of Aleve. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever.
Comes in small, oval caplets
Two Aleve PM caplets help you fall asleep for a good night's rest and wake up with less pain
Also available with Easy Open and Soft Grip Caps
For occasional sleeplessness associated with minor aches and pains
ALEVE is proven better on tough pain than Tylenol 8hr. *Based on menstrual and dental pain studies.
For minor aches and pains due to minor arthritis, back and body aches, and headache
Made in Mexico, Mexico, Mexico, India, India, India, China, China, and China
- Do not take more than directed.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime
- Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
- If taken with food this product may take longer to work
- read all warnings and directions before use.
- Keep outer carton.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- unless you have time for a full night's sleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- right before or after heart surgery
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine (even one used on skin)
- if you have sleeplessness without pain.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure
- heart disease
- liver cirrhosis
- kidney disease
- or asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- you have glaucoma
- you have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other antihistamines
- taking any other drug.
When using this product:
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks (insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness)
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
- you have difficulty swallowing
- it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
ALEVE PM for relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains.
Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep.
Temporarily relieves minor pain from:
- minor arthritis pain
- muscle aches
- menstrual cramps
- dental pain.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.75x 1.44x 2.0
Item Code: 313167