Alka-Seltzer Heartburn ReliefChews Chewable Tablets Assorted Fruit36.0 ea
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Ship to home FREE at $35!|
Ship to Store FREE! Details
Online and store prices may vary
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
When Hurtburn Creeps on You, Turn to Alka-Seltzer Heartburn ReliefChews
- Helps Fight Heartburn at the Site
- Goes to Work Instantly, Helping to Neutralize Acid on Contact
- Soft Textured Chews are Smooth, Not Chalky, or Gritty
Each chewable tablet contains: calcium 300 mg.
Made in USA
Adults and children 12 years and over: chew and swallow 1-2 chewable tablets every 2 to 4 hours as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 10 chewable tablets in a 24 hour period.
Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Each chewable tablet contains: calcium 300 mg
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
- Store at room temperature. Avoid humidity. Close cap tightly after use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- Do not take more than 10 chewable tablets in a 24-hour period
- Do not use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a physician
- Constipation may occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
For the relief of: acid indigestion; heartburn; sour stomach; upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
|Serving Size||1 chewable tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 4.2
Item Code: 268280
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.