- Value size-compare to 30 count
- Indoor/outdoor allergy relief
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy nose or throat
Made in Germany
Call toll free 1-800-633-1610
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
- Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if printed foil inner seal on bottle is torn or missing
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 4.35x 3.65
Item Code: 417693