alli (orlistat 60 milligram capsules) is your smart edge for weight loss. It's the only FDA-approved over-the-counter weight loss aid. Orlistat, the active ingredient in alli, is a lipase inhibitor and works by binding to specific enzymes that break down fat. As a result, about 25 percent of the fat you consume is not absorbed and passes through the digestive system. Since the calories associated with this unabsorbed fat are not used, the number of calories that enter your system is reduced. You're ready to start your weight loss journey with alli by your side. alli (orlistat 60 milligram capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions.
- Helps block about 25 percent of the fat you eat from being absorbed
- Only FDA approved OTC weight loss aid
- For every 5 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli can help you lose 2 to 3 more
- Starter pack includes Read Me First guide, carrying case, and companion guide book
- alli (orlistat 60 milligram capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Follow label directions.
Made in India
Directions Read the enclosed brochure for other important information. Diet and exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program. Try these first before adding Orlistat. Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program. To see if Orlistat capsules are right for you, find your height on the chart. You may consider starting a weight loss program with Orlistat if your weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height. For overweight adults 18 years and older:
- take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat
- do not take more than 3 capsules daily
Use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months. If you stop taking Orlistat, continue with your diet and exercise program. If you start to regain weight after you stop taking Orlistat, you may need to start taking Orlistat again along with your diet and exercise program. Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime, when using Orlistat
- store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- protect drug from excessive light, humidity and temperatures over 30 degrees C (86 degrees F
Tamper-Evident features for your protection. This package has a security seal on both ends of the carton printed with the GSK logo. The bottle of capsules has a foil seal under the cap imprinted with the words "sealed for your protection". Each individual capsule is sealed with a dark blue band around the center of the capsule. Do not use this product if any of these tamper-evident features are missing, torn or broken.
Organ transplant alert:
- do not use if you have had an organ transplant. Orlistat interferes with the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection.
- do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Orlistat capsules
Do not use
- if you are taking cyclosporine
- if you have been diagnosed with problems absorbing food
- if you are not overweight
Ask a doctor before use if you have ever had
- gallbladder problems
- kidney stones
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are Taking the following medications. Your medication dose may need to be adjusted.
- warfarin (blood thinning medicine),
- amiodarone (heart medicine)
- diabetes or thyroid disease medicine
- Taking seizure medicines
- Taking other weight loss products
When using this product Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins. Follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low-fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking orlistat. Orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes. You may get:
- gas with oily spotting
- loose stools
- more frequent stools that may be hard to control
Eating a low-fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes
For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, Orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you develop itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine or loss of appetite. There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking Orlistat.
- severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition.
- you are taking medicine for seizures and your seizures happen more often or get worse
If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for weight loss in overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet
|Starter Pack Weight Loss Aid Capsules|
|Serving Size||1 Sealed Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.7x 6.95x 5.85
Item Code: 967543