- Doctor tested
Covers, clears, calms, controls.
Made in USA
- Clean skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Sensitivity test for a new user: apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow directions above
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.56x 1.25x 5.13
Item Code: 104331
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.