- Full length dual LeakGuards
- Re-sealable wrapper
- Unbelievable thinness
Get bladder leak protection you can depend on with Always Discreet Liners.
Secure bladder protection for sensitive bladders in an incontinence liner you can barely feel, these super absorbent liners have a RapidDry core that turns liquid to gel to lock away bladder leaks and odors. OdorLock Technology neutralizes odors and helps keep you feeling fresh all day.
Always Discreet Incontinence Liners absorb 2X more than the leading period liner and are ideal for overactive bladders. Each liner is individually wrapped for discreet disposal on the go. With their thin design, you'll be able to walk with poise while keeping your incontinence protection discreet.
- Always Discreet also offers Incontinence Pads and Incontinence Underwear.
- Always Discreet Incontinence Liners for bladder leaks - absorb 2X more than the leading period liner
- Secure bladder protection in an incontinence liner you can barely feel
- RapidDry core turns liquid to gel, locking away wetness and odors to help keep you feeling fresh
- Exclusive OdorLock Technology neutralizes odors instantly and gets you through the day with poise
- Each liner has an easy open, re-sealable wrapper for discreet disposal
- Also available in Always Discreet Incontinence Pads and Incontinence Underwear for Women
Made in Canada
Remove liner from disposable wrapper, apply liner to underwear.
To Dispose: Remove liner from underwear, wrap in disposable wrapper, throw in trash. Do not throw liner in toilet.©Procter & Gamble
Bladder control problems may be treated medically. Please consult your physician for professional advice. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.15x 2.91x 5.67
Item Code: 347896
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.