Frequently bought with...
- Contains pure oxygen action
- With built in lubricant
- Promotes comfort
Proven Disinfection System
Pure Oxygen Action
- Built-in Lubricant For Enhanced Comfort
- Preservative Free For Sensitive Lenses
- For Soft Contact Lenses
Your Oxysept® disinfecting solution kit includes:
12 fl oz (355 mL) bottle Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution
36 Pink Neutralizing Tablets
Oxysept® Cup with Gore-Tex cap to prevent leakage
Feel the difference!
What makes Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution so unique?
Proven Disinfection System
- Powerful protection against a broad range of bacteria and microorganisms.
- Unique tablet system provides superior disinfection to leading competitive brands.
- The only peroxide system with a built-in lubricant which retains and seals in moisture.
Ideal for Sensitive Eyes
- Once the solution is neutralized, your contact lenses are soaking in a preservative-free solution.
Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution is a sterile solution of micro-filtered hydrogen peroxide 3% (stabilized with sodium stannate, sodium nitrate and buffered with phosphates) and purified water.
Oxysept® Neutralizing Tablets contain catalase, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, and cyanacobalamin (vitamin B12) as a color indicator with buffering and tableting agents.
Questions or Comments
See product information on inside of carton for complete directions and important safety information.
Daily use of you Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution
- Clean each side of your contact lenses with a daily cleaner and rinse with a sterile saline solution before placing them in the appropriate basket of the Oxysept® cup.
- Disinfect by filling the Oxysept® cup with Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution to the fill line.
- Neutralize by dropping 1 pink neutralizing tablet into the solution before inserting the lens holder and tightening the lid.
- Invert the Oxysept® cup 3 consecutive times to wet the upper surface of the cup and the inside of the cap to ensure full neutralization.
- Think Pink - The Oxysept® neutralizing tablet will color the solution pink, reminding you that you have added the neutralizing tablet at the beginning of the 6 hour soak.
- Soak your contact lenses for a minimum of 6 hours from the time you dropped the pink tablet into that Oxysept® cup. Your disinfected contact lenses are now ready to wear.
Once a Week
Remove Protein Buildup - Add one Ultrazyme® Enzymatic Cleaner Tablet at the same time you add the Oxysept® Pink Neutralizing Tablet to the disinfecting solution.
Follow steps 4 through 6 before removing lenses from the cup.
Rinse your lenses with a sterile saline solution prior to wearing.
See product information on the inside of carton for complete directions and important safety information.
® 2007 Advanced Medical Optics, Inc
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The red tip on the Oxysept® bottle is a reminder not to put this product in your eyes.
- Do not use Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution to rinse your contact lenses.
- Always drop the Oxysept® pink neutralizing tablet into the lens cup prior to soaking contact lenses.
- If pink neutralizing tablet is broken or looks wet, or the blister card appears damaged in any way, do not use.
- Never use Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution in a heat disinfection unit.
- Use only Oxysept® Disinfecting Solution components; do not substitute.
- Store at room temperature.
Note: This product is not recommended for use with Illusions® (tefilcon) lenses. Use of this product may cause severe lens damage. Illusions® is a registered trademark of CIBA Vision Corporation.
Use only if imprinted foil on tablets and imprinted overwrap on bottle are intact and clearly legible.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.45x 2.86x 7.05
Item Code: 588533
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.