Trusted. Safe. Effective. Anacin's ingredients work fast when relief is needed most.
Anacin contains two important ingredients - aspirin and caffeine - to deliver fast headache relief. Aspirin, which works to relieve pain, has been trusted for nearly a century to treat headaches. Caffeine, meanwhile, complements and enhances aspirin's pain relieving action. Together, aspirin and caffeine work to deliver fast and effective headache relief when you need it most, giving you a better morning. That's the Anacin advantage.
Made in USADo not use more than directed (see overdose warning). Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.Other Information:
Keep carton for full drug facts and warning. Read all warnings and directions before use. Store at 15 degrees-25 degrees C (59 degrees-77 degrees F). Protect from moisture. © Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
- Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 4.0x 1.95
Item Code: 690240
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.