Aspirin + Caffeine = Fast Pain Relief
Trusted, Safe, Effective
- Relieves minor aches & pains
- For headache, sore throat, & toothache
- Use for arthritis & menstrual cramps
Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning). Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Read all warnings and directions before use. Store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F). Protect from moisture.© 2013 Insight Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain or arthritis
- Menstrual cramps
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.39x 2.42x 4.67
Item Code: 690241
Customers who bought this also bought...