Applied Nutrition Longer Stronger Hair & Nails Dietary Supplement Soft-Gels60.0 ea
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Ship to home FREE at $35!|
Ship to Store FREE! Details
Online and store prices may vary
This revitalizing nutrient-rich formula* is a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and botanicals to nourish the body and support the production of healthy hair, skin and nails.*
- Biotin - enhances the strength and luster of dry, brittle nails*
- Collagen - a building block for connective tissue that supports elasticity and strength*
- Vitamins A and C - provide antioxidant activity to help maintain cell integrity*
- Zinc, copper and calcium - provide nutritive support for the body*
- Gotu kola - long used in India for its wondrous effects on hair, nails and skin.*
- Liquid softgels - an advanced nutrient delivery system*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
(Adult) take two (2) liquid soft-gels daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
Contains soy. Do not use if seal is broken. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children. (State of California Pop 65)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size||2 Soft-Gels|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil||784mg|
|Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Extract||200mg|
|Gotu Kola Extract||120mg|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||30mg|
|Antioxidant Bioflavonoid Complex||80mg|
|Acai (Euterpe Oleracea) Fruit Extract|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.75x 2.65x 5.2
Item Code: 462354
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.