- Fluoride toothpaste
- With sugar acid protection
- Features triple protection
- Cavity Protection
- Healthy Gums*
- Great Taste
- Sugar Acid Protection** from Fluoride
*With twice daily brushing. **With sugar acid protection provided by fluoride, which strengthens enamel, creating a shield that protects the tooth surface against sugar acid attack. **Whitens by removing surface stains.
adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- to minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.
children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor. Always follow the label.
Store below 30 degrees C (68 degrees F). Store below 30 degrees C (68 degrees F).©2015 GSK group of companies or its licensor
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.39
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 8.2x 1.8
Item Code: 931876
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.