EXTREME CLEAN WITH MICRO-ACTIVE FOAMING ACTION whitening action Sugar Acid Protection** from Fluoride mint blast helps restore natural whiteness triple protection healthy gums** strong teeth fresh breath **with twice daily brushing * vs a regular toothpaste Aquafresh Extreme Clean Whitening Action toothpaste creates micro-active foam which seeks out hard to reach places in your mouth and helps fight bad breath. It rinses clear and carefully polishes your teeth so after only one tube you'll be left with significantly cleaner, smoother, whiter teeth*. Take the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme! **With Sugar Acid Protection provided by fluoride, which strengthens enamel, creating a shield that protects the tooth surface against sugar acid attack.
Made in UNITED STATES
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, or at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- to minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.
- children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
2015 GSK group of companies
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.88
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 8.3x 3.0
Item Code: 467558
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.