- SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreen
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
Australian Gold® Continuous Sprays provide quick and easy application while ensuring even coverage. Plus they are 100% formula inside - no propellant added!
- Fine Finish™ Technology provides fast drying mist that is not sticky or tacky
- Clear formula is invisible
- 360º spray provides even, all-over coverage
- Water/sweat resistant
- Refreshing formula moisturizes and smoothes skin
- #1 Fragrance
Call toll free 1-855-LIV-GOLD (548-4653)
Made in the USA
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin to apply
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditions; use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Avoid spraying on fabrics; could cause discoloration
© 2013 Australian Gold LLC
Helps prevent sunburn. Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. Promotes Broad Spectrum UVA / UVB protection.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.09x 2.09x 7.34
Item Code: 168864
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...