Frequently bought with...
- SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreen
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
Australian Gold® Continuous Sprays provide quick and easy application while ensuring even coverage. Plus they are 100% formula inside - no propellant added!
- Fine Finish™ Technology provides fast drying mist that is not sticky or tacky
- Clear formula is invisible
- 360º spray provides even, all-over coverage
- Water/sweat resistant
- Refreshing formula moisturizes and smoothes skin
- #1 Fragrance
Call toll free 1-855-LIV-GOLD (548-4653)
Made in the USA
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin to apply
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditions; use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Avoid spraying on fabrics; could cause discoloration
© 2013 Australian Gold LLC
Helps prevent sunburn. Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. Promotes Broad Spectrum UVA / UVB protection.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.09x 2.09x 7.34
Item Code: 168864
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.