- .5-ounce sunscreen face stick
- Helps provides sun protection
- For sensitive skin
- 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients
- Soothing oat and mineral projection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, and tear free formula
- Sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes
Sunscreen for babies, Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Face Stick with Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains Mineral Guard Technology with naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients. Formulated with Active Naturals Oat Extract, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, this broad-spectrum sunscreen forms a protective barrier on top of the skin that scatters UVA and UVB rays for superior sun protection. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, and sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes, it keeps your baby's skin happy and is gentle.
Questions? Call toll-free 866-4AVEENO or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.aveeno.com
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.97x 3.38x 6.75
Item Code: 458135
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.