- 3-fluid ounce tube of baby sunscreen lotion with spf 50 from a pediatrician recommended brand
- An effective zinc oxide sunscreen that has been clinically shown to be as mild as water on skin
- Specially formulated for babies and is non-greasy, and suitable for sensitive skin
- Contains naturally-sourced zinc oxide, a widely recommended mineral sunscreen ingredient
- Provides superior broad spectrum protection from harmful uva and uvb rays
- Baby mineral sunscreen formula is fragrance-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free
- Sweat- and water-resistant for 80 minutes for superior sun protection for your baby
- The mineral sunscreen formula helps prevent moisture loss and can be used on face and body
An effective mineral sunscreen that's as mild as water on skin. Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains 100% naturally sourced zinc oxide, a widely recommended mineral sunscreen ingredient. The sunscreen provides superior broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays. Its non-greasy, tear-free formula helps prevent moisture loss and is sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes.
Call toll-free 1-866-4AVEENO or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.aveeno.com
Made in United States
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only.
- Do not use
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.27x 2.45x 6.65
Item Code: 970840
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.