- A combination of powerful ingredients
- Helps to restore the skin barrier
- Promote & maintain a healthy skin
For sensitive skin
Properties: Cicalfate cream contains a combination of powerful ingredients:
- Micronized sucralfate, a unique and effective ingredient helps to restore the skin barrier and minimize cutaneous irritation.
- Copper sulfate and zinc sulfate work synergistically to promote and maintain a healthy skin environment during recovery.
- A high percentage of Avene thermal spring water helps soothe and soften the skin.
Cicalfate cream, will help improve comfort by maintaining the skin in an ideal environment promoting the skin recovery process. Cicalfate cream is easy to apply and particularly adapted for the sensitive skin of adults, children and infants.
Guarantees of quality: Rigorously selected raw materials. Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions. Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologists. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. A cosmetic vigilance committee.
Information? 1-866-41-AVENE (USA only)
1-877-441-2011 (CAN only)
Made in France
Apply once or twice a day to the problem area after thorough cleansing and drying.
©Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique USA
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Cutaneous barrier cream recommended for use to soothe minor skin discomfort. Ideal for use after dermatological treatments.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 1.06x 6.02
Item Code: 369234
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.