- Non Comedogenic
- Rich in Avene thermal spring water, known for its soothing and santi-irritating properties, This cream provides relief to even the most sensitive skin.
- Formulated with plant-based whose structure is similar to that of intercellular cement, this cream is ideal to compensate for lipid dificiency and restore the skin's hydrolipidic film.
- Makeover, the skin is protected against external aggressions tnanks to the anti-free radical effect of pretocopheryl, a vitamin E precursor. The rich compensating cream, nourishes and moisturises* the skin which, day after day, recovers its comfort, suppleness and radiance.
The smooth and rich texture nourishes and moisturizes skin. Skin regains its radiance, suppleness and comfort day after day.
The Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in France, has treated sensitive skin and other skin disorders for over two centuries. Based on the soothing properties of Avene thermals spring water, proven effective by numerous scientific studies, Avene Dermatological Laboratories created a complete range of dermo - cosmetic products to care for sensitive skin.
Guarantees of quality:
- Rigorously selected raw materials.
- Products manufactured and controlled under the strictest conditions.
- Tested on sensitive skin by dermatologists.
- Hypoallergenic and non - comedogenic.
- A cosmetic vigilance committee.
Sans paraben. Paraben-free.
Made in France
Information? 1-866-41-AVENE (USA) 1-877-441-2011 (Canada)
*Hydration of the upper laters of the skin. Developed to minimize the risks of allergy.
Apply morning and/or evening to cleansed face and neck.
©Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique USA
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Daily nourishing care for dry and very dry sensitive skin. Paraben - free.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.8x 2.8x 2.7
Item Code: 455178
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.