- Helps you breathe better
- Provides relief from nasal allergies
- Prevents postnasal drip & sore throat
Ayr... helps you breath better Soothing treatment for sinus and allergy symptoms
Can be mixed in either a Hypertonic or an Isotonic solution suitable for adults and children 6 years and up
- nasal allergies
- nasal dryness
- postnasal drip/sore throat
- allergic nasal irritation from dirt, dust, animal dander, pollen
- post surgical
Soothing sinus wash:
- preservative free, latex free and iodine free
- pH balanced - no burning or stinging
- convenient, pre-mixed packets
- buffered to neutral pH
- safe for use during pregnancy
- developed with physician recommendation
- preservative and iodine free
- store at 59°- 86°F (15°-30°C) in a dry place
Contains: 100 one-time-use, saline nasal rinse mixture packets, complete instructions for use.
Adults and children 6 years and older, use once or twice per day or as directed by physician.
Children under 6: consult a physician before use.
Isotonic: one (1) packet mixed in 6 oz. of lukewarm water.
Hypertonic: three (3) packets mixed in 6 oz. of lukewarm water.
B.F. Ascher & Co., Inc.
Do not use this before consulting your physician if: your nose is completely blocked, you have a new or acute ear infection, the person using the kit is unable to maintain a standing position over a basin
Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience pressure in the ears.
Use only lukewarm water, distilled or cooled previously boiled
Keep out of reach of children
Use of container by more than one person may spread infection
Helps relieve symptoms of : nasal allergies, postnasal drip, nasal dryness, congestion, recurrent sore throats, nasal irritation due to allergens, dirt, dust and pollen.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.55
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.0x 6.4x 1.75
Item Code: 258601
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.