Fast Relief for Urinary Pain
- Not a Common Pain Reliever
- Relieves Pain, Burning & Urgency
- Targets the Source of Pain
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended*
- Contains the #1 Doctor Recommended Ingredient to Help Relieve Urinary Pain & Discomfort
Made in USA
*#1 Pharmacist recommended brand claim based on the 2011 Pharmacy Times OTC Survey.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed. Take with a full glass of water.
Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar) and ketones tests
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets
- Store at room temperature (59°-86°F) in a dry place and protect from light
Please read insert for important precautions. Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine hydrochloride
Do not use if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product:
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. For questions, concerns or to report an adverse event, call (800) 722-3476.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.94x 3.34x 4.29
Item Code: 350281