- Targets the source of pain
- Contains the #1 doctor recommended ingredient to help relieve urinary pain and discomfort
Made in India
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets
- Store at room temperature (59°-86°F) in a dry place and protect from light
Please read insert for important precautions.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney disease
- Allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine hydrochloride
Do not use if you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product
- Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- Your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency & frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 3.35x 4.35
Item Code: 358913
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.