Frequently bought with...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Instant, longer lasting relief that's extra strength for nighttime. #1 teething brand used by pediatricians.
- Do not use if tube is cut prior to opening.
- Wash hands
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark
- Use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Baby Orajel
- Apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician
- For infants under 4 months of age, ask a doctor
Do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
© Del Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other"caine" anesthetics.
Do not use for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a physician, more than directed. When using this product fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician. Stop use and ask a dentist or physician if sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days, irritation, pain or redness does not go away, swelling, rash or fever develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months and older.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 3.3x 3.75
Item Code: 622551
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $749earn points