The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates.
Pediatrician Tested and Approved
Contains Organic Ingredients
Safe, Effective, and Gentle. Badger SPF34+ Baby Sunscreen contains non-nano zinc oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing USDA Certified Organic ingredients. It is water & sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application. Badger sunscreens have been recommended by the Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show, SAFBaby.com and numerous other sources. Packaged in a BPA- and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube.
Our Baby Sunscreen has the mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and can be used by the whole family!
- Bio Degradable
- Non Nano
- Water resistant
- Not tested on animals
Made in the USA
- For full protection, apply liberally (2mg of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At lease every 2 hours.
- Sun protection measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, epically form 10am-2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens minimize health risks. © 2014 W.S. Badger Co., Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.4x 5.55
Item Code: 433224
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.