Bai Antioxidant Supertea Tanzania Lemonade Tea18.0 oz.
- Truly brewed tea
- 5 calories per 8 oz serving
- With other natural flavors
- 1 g sugar. No artificial sweeteners
The most popular flavors in school are holding hands in the hallway and locking lips in the library. They belong together. This couple is downright algebraic. Average 1/2 iced and 1/2 lemonade. Add antioxidants and subtract artificial sweeteners. Multiply by 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving, and it equals this real brewed tea. And you thought you'd never use math again.
- Antioxidants (per bottle): 35 mg vitamin C, 100 mg polyphenols & chlorogenic acid from coffeefruit extract and white tea extract
- 1 net carb per serving (erythritol carbs have no calories or effect on blood sugar)
- Nature's caffeine: 35 mg per serving, like a cup of green tea
- No artificial preservatives
- Contains 4% juice
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Low glycemic
- Gluten free
- Soy free
©2015 Bai Brands LLC
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.62x 2.62x 7.91
Item Code: 363613
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.