Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Bolivia Black Cherry11.5 oz.
- 5 calories per can
- With other natural flavors
- 1 g sugar. No artificial sweeteners
With 5 calories and just 1 g of sugar, this flavor tends to play by its own delicious rules. And that's perfectly fine with us. We always like the bad bubbles, anyway. They look good in a leather jacket.
- Antioxidants: 15 mg vitamin C, 70 mg polyphenols & chlorogenic acid from coffeefruit extract and white tea extract
- 1 net carb per serving (erythritol carbs have no calories or effect on blood sugar)
- Nature's caffeine: 45 mg per can, like a cup of green tea
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- No artificial preservatives
- Contains 1% juice
- Low glycemic
- Gluten free
- Soy free
©2015 Bai Brands LLC
WARNING: Many cans containing foods and beverages sold here have epoxy linings used to avoid microbial contamination and extend shelf life. Lids on jars and caps on bottles may also have epoxy linings. Some of these linings can leach small amounts of bisphenol A (BPA) into the food or beverage. BPA is a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
|Serving Size||1 Can|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Erythritol - Total Carbohydrate||10g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.82
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.2x 6.15
Item Code: 387329
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.