Dr. Recommended Over 30 Years
- Soothing Relief for Men + Women
- For Anal or Vaginal Discomfort
- Use as Often as Needed
- Does Not Thin Skin or Sting
The perfect remedy for a private matter. For more than 30 years, physicians have recommended this soothing lotion to cleanse and relieve discomfort of areas "down there". Balneol® gently, yet thoroughly cleanses and soothes the anal and/or vaginal areas. Keep a bottle handy in every bathroom.
- Cleanses - Silky lotion that allows gentle cleansing without the dry tug of plain toilet paper
- Soothes - Gentle enough for the most sensitive areas
- Thorough - Cleanses fecal residue or discharge without water
- Refreshing - Moisturizes without leaving a greasy residue
To cleanse after a bowel movement: Squeeze lotion onto toilet paper and wipe the area. Safe to use between bowel movements and at bedtime for additional comfort.
For feminine cleansing: Apply lotion to a clean tissue and gently wipe and pat the external vaginal area. Safe to repeat as often as necessary. Safe for use during and after pregnancy.© 2012 Meda AB
In all cases of rectal bleeding, consult physician promptly. If irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and consult physician. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Balneol is for the hygienic cleansing of irritated anal and external vaginal areas.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 2.4x 4.8
Item Code: 478696
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.