- Sunblock stick with SPF 50
- Great for ears, nose, lips & face
- Non-greasy feel
Great for Faces!
- Non-Greasy Feel
- Great For Sun-Sensitive Areas:
Banana Boat® Kids Stick with patented AvoTriplex technology protects in 3 ways:
- Against sunburn with high UVB protection,
- Against aging and log-term skin damage with high UVA protection, and
- Lasts longer than ordinary sunscreens since it doesn't break down.
Safe | Convenient | Easy to Use
- Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying
- Ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age
©Energizer Holdings, Inc.
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Helps prevent sunburn
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.2x 6.7x 1.0
Item Code: 518460
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.