- Quick dry sunblock spray SPF 30
- Ultra sweatproof & waterproof
- Hypoallergenic & oil free
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Body & Scalp
Pump it Up
You don't have to stop playing for long with Banana Boat® Sport Performance® Quik Dri Spray Sunscreen SPF 30. The spray is clear and practically dries before you can say, "Go!"
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Won't run into eyes
- 6oz. spray bottle
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
Made in U.S.A.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
Questions? Toll Free 1-800-SafeSun, M-F
- Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying.
- Ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age.
©Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- For External Use Only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Helps prevent sunburn.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 1.55x 6.85
Item Code: 695584
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.